4.3
Ease of Use
Style and Design

This morning, my wife and I had a kitchen package delivered and we are so happy with the set! We went to see Ron and Mark at the warehouse, purchased the set, and set it up for delivery. Today it was delivered and EVEN MY WIFE is thrilled with how it looks in our home!

The delivery guys were very nice, took away our old junk, installed the new and were on their way.

Although they were about 30 minutes later than we had scheduled, Ron called me to let me know that they were on their way.

These guys really do know how to please a customer.

Paul

This reviewer shared experience about "everything went well" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Western Appliance. He best about western appliance installation from Western Appliance was quality and service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Western Appliance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Western Appliance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Western Appliance?

Comments